Use of our website
The term “HS Immigration Consultants” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Apex House, 3 Embassy Drive, Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TR. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without HS Immigration Consultants’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
HS Immigration Consultants’ fees are charged on a fixed fee basis and will be agreed with you before work commences on your case.
If you pay your fees in advance of work being completed the fees remain yours until you are invoiced, and payment is due. Should you wish to withdraw instructions part way through your immigration case, you can request a refund and we will charge you for all work we have undertaken on your behalf at an hourly rate of £100. If you withdraw your instructions before any work is done you will receive a full refund.
The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) requires us to keep a copy of your case file for up to 6 years after your case is closed. After that this maybe destroyed, unless you make arrangements to collect it from us thereafter.
If at any stage you have any concerns regarding the conduct of your case, please raise them with us, preferably in writing. If we are unable to resolve matters to your satisfaction or you wish to pursue your complaint through other channels, you are entitled to contact the OISC at any time. Their address is:
The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
21 Bloomsbury Street,
The OISC is the public body, which regulates immigration advice and services within the UK. The OISC may review your file as part of their regulatory role.