Our services

We offer specialist advice and representation in all areas of immigration law. We are able to assist you whether you are making an application from outside the UK or you are already in the UK. Please see below for full details of the services we provide.

Family visas

If you are a British citizen, settled in the United Kingdom or if you have refugee status you can apply to bring your partner (including unmarried partners), children and dependent relatives to the United Kingdom. We can prepare your application and advise you of the correct documentation to give you the best possible chance of success

Human Rights Law

Many people are entitled to remain in the United Kingdom because their removal would breach their rights under the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR). We are experts at advising on and preparing applications based on your family or private life in the United Kingdom

Long Residence Applications

After 10 years lawful residence you can apply for settlement (indefinite leave to remain). You must meet the English language and life in the UK requirements. Our immigration advisers can help you to establish if you meet 10 years continuous lawful residence requirement and to explain how to calculate it.

Business Immigration

We can assist those who wish to come to the UK to set up their own business. Whether you have an existing business overseas and you want to establish your UK presence or if you have an exciting new business idea, we can help through the complex immigration process

Skilled Worker visas

The Skilled Worker visa is the main route for people to come to the United Kingdom to take up employment. We can help you at every stage, including advising your employer about their duties

British citizenship

Becoming a British citizen is an important and proud occasion for many people which is why the application must be made properly. The Home Office’s good character requirements have become much stricter and we can advise you about your prospects of success and when best to apply

Student visas

Whether you are coming to the UK for your degree or post graduate studies, or your child is coming to the UK for study, we can assist you with all aspects of your application

Visit visas

We can assist anyone wishing to visit the United Kingdom or wishing to sponsor someone to visit the United Kingdom. We can assist with all categories of visitors, including family visits or for tourism and marriage visitors or prospective entrepreneurs

Appeals and Administrative Review

We can help you with your appeal in the First-tier Tribunal and onward appeals in the Upper Tribunal. We can provide expert advice on whether your application engages your human rights and therefore carries a right of appeal. We can also help you with Administrative Review applications to the Home Office

What our clients say

Read what our customers are saying